Legal Services in Tropical and Travel health
Ron has been providing medical expert opinion and testimony for depositions and court trials in civil litigation since 1994. He has prepared over 20 expert reports for claimants (20%), defendants (30% ) and as 50% joint instruction . He has provided technical expertise in patent disputes.
Ron has appeared in the high court as an expert witness.
Specific expertise covers litigation including:
- Diagnosis and management of malaria
- Risk, injury and death from malaria.
- Occupational injury from tropical diseases.
- Prescribing and reactions to anti-malarial drugs and repellents
- Injury related to administration of vaccines
- Deportation of children to the tropics